Escape to Magnolia! Quiet country peace, tranquility and great mountain views. Come relax with a glass of our wine and “Escape the Madness”! No stress, no pressure, just magnificent wines!
Magnolia Vineyards & Winery is located in Amissville, Va., on the scenic Route 211 Wine Trail. We are a small, family-run vineyard and boutique winery, making small lots of mostly Bordeaux varietals. Our cozy, farmhouse tasting room is now open on weekends. We offer a carefully selected variety of Olde World style wines prepared in classic European style while endeavoring to adhere to modern sustainable agricultural practices. Glenn & Tina invite everyone to read their story at magnoliavineyards.com, or, better yet, visit them in the beautiful countryside of Amissville, VA, where you can enjoy the tasting room or grounds with views of the Blue Ridge mountains and they’ll gladly regale you with their story in person!
Due to our current size, we cannot yet accommodate groups of 8 or more without reservation. Outdoor picnic area. Kids under adult supervision welcome. Dogs on leash welcome outdoors.
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Julia Kasdorf
September 23, 2017
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Aaron Lowry
September 30, 2017
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Alton Peters
October 7, 2017
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Grass Fed
October 14, 2017
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Bruce Lowe
October 15, 2017
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Leon Rector
October 21, 2017
• Halloween Wine and Candy Pairing at Magnolia Vineyards
October 28, 2017
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Dan Barry
October 28, 2017
Glenn and Tina Marchione
Member of Trail Networks:
Rappahannock County Artisan Trail, site # 61
Sat - Sun 1130am - 530pm; check website for most current hours.
200 Viewtown Rd
Amissville, VA 20106