Escape to Magnolia! Quiet country peace, tranquility and great mountain views. Come relax with a glass of our wine and “Escape the Madness”! No stress, no pressure, just magnificent wines!
Magnolia Vineyards & Winery is located in Amissville, Va., on the scenic Route 211 Wine Trail. We are a small, family-run vineyard and boutique winery, making small lots of mostly Bordeaux varietals. Our cozy, farmhouse tasting room is now open on weekends. We offer a carefully selected variety of Olde World style wines prepared in classic European style while endeavoring to adhere to modern sustainable agricultural practices. Glenn & Tina invite everyone to read their story at magnoliavineyards.com, or, better yet, visit them in the beautiful countryside of Amissville, VA, where you can enjoy the tasting room or grounds with views of the Blue Ridge mountains and they’ll gladly regale you with their story in person!
Due to our current size, we cannot yet accommodate groups of 8 or more without reservation. Outdoor picnic area. Kids under adult supervision welcome. Dogs on leash welcome outdoors.
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Julia Kasdorf
August 18, 2018
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Toni Clare
August 25, 2018
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Maddi Mae
September 1, 2018
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Aaron Lowry
September 2, 2018
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Dan Barry
September 8, 2018
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Andrew O'Day
September 15, 2018
• Live Music at Magnolia Vineyards with Anderson Paulson Project
September 22, 2018
Glenn and Tina Marchione
Member of Trail Networks:
Rappahannock County Artisan Trail, site # 61
Sat - Sun 1130am - 530pm; check website for most current hours.
200 Viewtown Rd
Amissville, VA 20106